thatpirategirlthatpirategirl

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

My Azumanga Daioh Opening My Azumanga Daioh Opening

Eh

Well, a lot of it was based off the real Azumanga opening. You had a few good ideas, such as the bit where three images would appear and each turned a different color. I think it would have worked better if you used all unique scenes, because when you try to imitate the original, it inevitably doesn't look as good.

However: For a first flash, very nice. You finished it and it looks pretty good, so bravo! Work on more polished drawings and more original content, and you'll go far!

Jekai responds:

Well I'm not a person who likes to wait long. If i was being more serious it would have been more smoother and less sloppy. So my next flash will be better.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Gorgeous and Adorable

The art's both cartoony and cinematic! The characters' dynamic is adorable! The song fits perfectly, it played out with interesting "camera" angles and cute mini-scenes. Frantic anguish and romance, with an ending that just made me happy! Could I possibly express enough love for this flash?? Here's me trying. ^_^

Zelda: Sailing Sucks! Zelda: Sailing Sucks!

Amusing!

Haha! Simple, but amusing. ^_^

Mars Expedition Ep. 0 Mars Expedition Ep. 0

Haha, Fun!

The dialogue was goofy enough to keep me amused, and the animation was good. Some of the panning-over-the-desert took a little too long, but overall I liked it and look forward to a longer series!

The Sunscreen Song The Sunscreen Song

Feeling Good

I absolutely LOVED the monologue, but that's not yours, so I have to set it aside a bit. Your drawings could have been more polished, but in the end, I think the way you depicted it was really sweet and heartfelt, with a dash of the same worldliness in the vocals. Plus you obviously put a lot of time and effort into it. Gotta love a flash that makes you feel good. So, good job!

Ying-yong responds:

Thanks for the review.

Ben the Uranium Fuel Rod Ben the Uranium Fuel Rod

Good, for Uranium

Pretty good! Rather corny, but considering it's for school and you probably did it purposely for a sense of satire, it can be overlooked. Good graphics, passably funny. Bottom line, way better than any school project I've ever done. ^^

Fraser's Hat Fraser's Hat

Spiffy!

Quirky and fun, with great graphics! Love it.

A Town Called Malice #1 A Town Called Malice #1

Whoa, creepy

The shaky quality of this makes it insanely scary. o.O Good job!

triplustwo responds:

Glad you liked it, I like to take great care in camera movement and it's cool someone noticed. I'll make a note to have the next one even more distorted and wobbly.

Snake Tales (Version 2) Snake Tales (Version 2)

Kinda Crazy! I like it!

Somehow all these crazy elements mashed together into a pretty funny flash! The warped, muted voiceover kinda worked with your style, whether or not that was deliberate.

Sureeelist responds:

XD Thanks..it just sorta came together like that. The voice I wish wasn;t so crappy but it's a pain to fix.