thatpirategirlthatpirategirl

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

My Azumanga Daioh Opening My Azumanga Daioh Opening

Eh

Well, a lot of it was based off the real Azumanga opening. You had a few good ideas, such as the bit where three images would appear and each turned a different color. I think it would have worked better if you used all unique scenes, because when you try to imitate the original, it inevitably doesn't look as good.

However: For a first flash, very nice. You finished it and it looks pretty good, so bravo! Work on more polished drawings and more original content, and you'll go far!

Jekai responds:

Well I'm not a person who likes to wait long. If i was being more serious it would have been more smoother and less sloppy. So my next flash will be better.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Gorgeous and Adorable

The art's both cartoony and cinematic! The characters' dynamic is adorable! The song fits perfectly, it played out with interesting "camera" angles and cute mini-scenes. Frantic anguish and romance, with an ending that just made me happy! Could I possibly express enough love for this flash?? Here's me trying. ^_^

Zelda: Sailing Sucks! Zelda: Sailing Sucks!

Amusing!

Haha! Simple, but amusing. ^_^

All-In-One Tutorial 2 All-In-One Tutorial 2

Amazing...Again!

You have such amazing talent, I can't believe it. I love the way you make the song work so perfectly with the movie! In every way, awesome. Make more!!!